• Vendor delivers the movable goods to an export depot, harbor, airport, railway station or
courier service in South Africa or Qualifying purchaser’s cartage contractor takes possession of the movable goods at the
premises of the vendor or Qualifying purchaser or his/her agent delivers the movable goods to an export depot, and
• Movable goods are exported via a Category A, B or C port of exit, and
• Movable goods are declared to Customs, and
• Movable goods have been received by the qualifying purchaser at an address in the
qualifying purchaser’s country of residence.
• Explain the circumstances; and
• State the qualifying purchaser’s postal address.